Month in Rewind: April 2016

Image Source


April, April, April! Are you already over? I still can’t believe that it is already over. Like all months that have gone by, this one also went too fast, it flew! But April was so much fun because it was filled with so many things.
There was one thing constant throughout April- blogging. Blogging has been a constant in my life for some time now but April 2016 took it to an all new level. I took up the A to Z Challenge and yes I completed it. I had to a theme for my posts “A letter for a letter” and writing each letter was a different experience- some emotional, some fun, some happy, some sad. I made a lot of new friends, found a lot of new and amazing blogs. It was indeed fun! A detailed post about my A to Z experience will come up soon.
April was also about travel. I travelled home unexpectedly during April. I had a long weekend but decided against going home as I had few things to finish. But fate had other plans for me as I fell sick and I just couldn’t manage without mom’s care and pampering. The main problem was with food. How I missed mom’s cooking those days. I was glad that I went home and I got better in no time.
And one of the best parts of April was my trip to Kodaikanal. Bangalore, Hubli and Mangalore- I can say all of my life has revolved around these three cities. It had been long since I took a trip. So when my friends from work decided to go on a trip Kodaikanal, I was up for it! It was a welcome break for me from the monotony of life and also in terms of weather. The beautiful mountains and the long walks that we took to enjoy nature’s bounty were amazing! Nature always works the magic for me and I came back rejuvenated. More about the trip coming up soon.
Reading novels took a back seat as I was busy reading the awesome blog posts of my fellow bloggers who took up the A to Z Challenge. Now that April is over, I am back to my normal reading and writing schedule. I also got to anchor for a function. It felt good doing that after a long time!
April was tiring but it was so much fun! I am proud of myself for completing the challenge and happy for taking that trip! What is coming up in May? I’ve a lot of plans, let us see how things go on. How was April for you? Do let me know in the comments.

Labels: , , ,