Oh yeah, it is my birthday today! A year older? Nah! A year of being more awesome! So what do I blog about on my birthday? I thought about this question a few days before my birthday and nothing in particular struck my mind. And then I remembered reading some lists about things to do before you reach a certain age. So I thought, why not make a list of 25 things that I want to do before I turn 25? When I look back at my life on my 25th birthday, there must be a feeling of having done something worthwhile! And hence the list. So what do I want to do in the next two years? Here is the list in no particular order and the progress I make with the list will be updated regularly.
- Become a published author - A self published ebook author now. Yet, it WIP.
- Read at least 50 books(17/50)
- 500 posts on the blog(411)
- Design a logo for my blog
Write a nice About me post
- Complete at least 5 blogging challenges (At least one A-Z)
- Meet at least 25 Blogger friends in person(6/25)
- Send a surprise letter/ email to someone (x10)
Complete at least one 100 Happy days challenge( Start date:23rd January, 2016 End date: 1st May 2016)
- Make a catalog of all the books I own and keep track of them
- Learn to drive
- Learn a new language
- Learn Paper quilling
- Take my OCD level to 1000 by arranging all folders in my laptop, hard disk, phone
- Travel to 10 different places (1/10)
- Travel abroad
- Be more active on Quora! Answer questions! (100 questions at least)
- Reduce the tummy flab and maintain my ideal weight
- Train for a long distance run
Go veggie for 40 days
- Cook a full course meal
Track spending every single rupee for a month
- Join a library
- Take more pictures- 5 FMS Photo Challenges.
- Go on 5 random walks to no where in particular.
Hope I am able to tick all of these off my list.
Yet to start
Labels: 25by25, Birthday, Personal, random