In the abyss of sorrow


I knew that life was never going to be easy,
The trials and troubles would always be there.
But what's happening now seems  crazy,
It is just too much for me to bear.

Those happy memories come to my mind,
And for a while I am in happy land.
But answers to my many questions I cannot find,
At life's crossroads I now stand.

The sorrow doesn't seem to cease,
And I cry myself to sleep.
The pain only seems to increase,
And all I can do is weep.

I was that girl who was strong,
Who would always have hope of a better tomorrow.
But now everything has gone wrong,
Here I am in the abyss of sorrow.

I don't know if things will ever be right,
For all I know, I feel so low.
I seem to have lost the strength to fight,
For now I will just let the tears flow.

This post is written for Day 2 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge.

Labels: , , ,