10 things I want to do before 2014 ends

I have always loved making lists. List of things to do, list of things that I have, list of things to buy when shopping, list of things to pack while travelling, list of books to read, list of posts to write and the list of lists goes on and on. While I was thinking about what to write today I came across this prompt to write a post with a list. And so here is the list of things that I want to do before the year ends. Yes I don't make resolutions at the start of the year, I make them when I feel like and at this point of time I feel like completing a few things before this year ends.
  1. I want to get into the habit of walking at least for half an hour daily. I used to have this habit but then I stopped it after college started this academic year. Yeah, time is the reason but I still want to make it habit and some how manage time.
  2. I want to have at least 200 posts on my blog by the end of the year. At the start of the year I had planned to write 100 posts this year and I am very close to achieving that. So now raising the bar. 
  3. Another blog related thing- I want to make sure that my blog crosses at least 25,000 views at the end of the year. And yes more comments as well.
  4. I want to improve my culinary skills. Mom has been telling me since forever but I have never made regular serious attempts :-P When I feel cooking, I go and do something (That happens rarely :-D) So want to be regular with it.
  5. I want to buy a few good books and finish reading them so that I can finish my Goodreads Book Challenge for the year. Suggestions for books please.
  6. I want to clean my clothes cupboard and remove from it all the clothes that I no longer wear. 
  7. I want to go on a vacation for few days before the end of the year. I rarely go out of Hubli :( So this is something that I badly want to do.
  8. I want to continue my habit of learning something new everyday and finish at least two online courses by the end of the year.
  9. I want to take better care of myself as my health has been great of recent. And yes I want to get a longer sleep at night.
  10. I want to put off putting things off so that I can do all the things that I have planned to do.
So these are the things that I want to do. And yes I have the habit of completing things only when I take it up as a challenge. Hopefully this will be one. More challenges to complete, more to accomplish. So what do you want to do before 2014 ends? Do comment.

Writing this post for Day 1 of Rediscovering your blogging groove on Write Tribe and also for Day 11 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge.

Labels: , , ,